Top-Rated Connecticut Website Design and SEO Services Company
We specialize in building mobile friendly, search engine optimized websites that convert your visitors into new customers. As a premier Connecticut website design company, DTG has a flair for using innovative tools to expertly craft a site to perfection centering on user experience. We’ll build a beautiful website that captures your visitor’s attention and business.
Reach more customers and drive more leads than ever before
That’s our mission and it’s what we want to do for you. Join hundreds of companies who trust DTG with their digital marketing needs. A great website design will bring in the customers.
Websites That Work
Turning website visitors into customers is our number one goal when creating a new website and it should be yours too.
Our team, technology and process has been built specifically for businesses that want results fast and affordably. We’ve taken out all of the “unnecessary steps” and doubled-down on what matters most to you.
Our customers love working with us because we take care of everything in the web design process from planning to design, copywriting and more. Our web design process is hassle free and results driven.
Our impeccable reputation in implementing the best practices used in the current SEO landscape will help your site dominate search rankings and keep you ahead of the competition. Our White-Hat SEO will help you build a business that lasts long into the future.
Our specialists will help your brand establish a solid client base across a variety of social channels and interact with your target audience. Establish, grow, and engage with your audience in meaningful ways with our unique social media system.
1. Strategy: We help you refine the purpose of your website and put together a plan to achieve goals. We help you clearly define your unique value proposition.
2. Structure: Your target audience will determine the structure of your website. Our design features are consistent and easy to understand so visitors can navigate your site without confusion.
3. Content: We help you decide how many pages your website needs and the purpose of each page. Engaging headlines, useful information and calls to action are important to create success.
4. User Experience (UX): Good UX is defined by several factors including satisfaction with design style, colors, easy access to information, credibility, site speed and reliability so never sacrifice ease of use for fancy or unusual styles and layouts.
5. Target Audience: Know your audience, know what they want and know what they need. We complete a competitive analysis, review analytics and then determine the path forward.
6. On-Page Search Engine Optimization: We are extremely careful with on-page optimization. We diversify keywords and phrases and use them naturally. An over-optimized site will likely be pushed to the bottom of the search results.
Sounds Interesting? Give DTG a Call Today to Learn More.