Connecticut Web Design – Custom Website & Development
Designing websites have been our bread and butter since the early 90’s, and we’ve been pushing web design boundaries since. Over the years we’ve developed a process that helps us efficiently design websites that capture your audience’s attention and guide them down the conversion funnel. We meticulously develop adaptable, responsive websites that are simple to update and customized for each client’s specific needs. Additionally, we’ve helped our clients develop custom plugins to streamline content updates and easily track problems, users, actions, and more.
However, a plain website is not enough. What you need is a web design that does not only reflect the kind of business you have, but also exudes the tone of your business. Everything is competitive these days, and websites are no exception. Perception and image can now create a big impact to any business. If you do not make that initial great first impression, then you just might not have that second chance.
Website Redesign Done Right
Your website should reflect your identity. The DTG Web Design team will work with you to create a design that tells people who you are and what your business is about. You deserve a website you can be proud of!
Discover how we’ve helped businesses just like yours use their website to:
- Drive more revenue
- Maximize profitability
- Generate consistent leads
- Portray their organizations as trustworthy and capable
- Reduce their marketing costs
We offer a full spectrum of Internet related services for businesses of all types and sizes. Our firm is committed to facilitating the growth and success of each of our customers.
DTG Web Design can design a results oriented web site for your company, or redesign an existing site. We can troubleshoot problems, recommend viable solutions, help you promote your site to target audiences, and more. Find out how we can help you in Connecticut web design now.
Whether you come on board for a single, high-touch service or require a complete digital marketing solution, we have the processes and people in place to build dynamic, integrated web systems that propel your business forward and serves as a constantly evolving tool for inbound marketing, lead generation, and content creation.
How to Get a Great Web Design
The following information can help you toward a partnership with a web developer. It’s what you consider before diving into a new site, or a redesign of an existing site, in general. It can be a bit of a journey, this whole “I want a website” adventure you’re about to embark on, and coming out on the other side of it feeling satisfied will require a bit of work on your part.
- Your Budget. Websites can run 10s of 1000s of dollars. Or they can be free. There are a plethora of ways to get “a website”. Whether that site is going to actually work for you, show up on Google and be useful to your users is the key to deciding which route you take.
- Longevity. Do you want to go through this all again in six months? Do you want to spend a year of your time trying to put something together that only ends up being another scrapped project? Technology and services on the web change, quickly, so unless you’re hoping to find your site, its best to plan ahead.
- Your Involvement. Are you looking for a site that you can take control of, one that can be an integral part of your business? Or maybe you just want something that can be designed and work its magic behind the scenes for you. The choice is yours, and neither one is necessarily the wrong choice.
- Your Designer & Developer. Not every designer can write efficient code. Not every developer has an eye for magnificent design. Even fewer can play the role of designer, social media expert and marketer, too. Let’s see if DTG can’t make something together that blows your expectations out of the water.